The successful candidate will be a
self-starter with strong communication skills, able to problem solve and
anticipate the needs of two (2) Vice Presidents, prioritizing needs of both and
proactively communicating workload issues. Operating under a team approach with
each person being a critical component of success. He/She must be able to take
direction as well as think ahead. Must be comfortable thinking on his/her feet
and being proactive. Most importantly, the candidate can thrive in an
environment that is evolving every day.
- The Administrative
Assistant will be responsible for the administrative and organizational
management of the office.
- Field telephone calls, receive and direct visitors, word
processing, create spreadsheets and power point presentations, filing, and
- Manage calendars for two
Vice Presidents. Schedule and cancel meetings and revise calendar(s) based
on priority and important changes.
- Coordinate travel
- Produce, format and edit
correspondence and documents.
- Create and maintain
necessary tracking/coordination of spreadsheets and other documents.
- Schedule department
events, conference facilities, weekly/month department meetings, and coordinate
orders of food where necessary.
- Type administrative
correspondence as assigned including meeting minutes and preparing
- Ability to work
independently and prioritize multiple tasks under minimal direction.
- Ability to lead by
example, adhering to the highest standards of professional work ethics and
- Self-starter who
completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strong communication
skills, including face-to-face, telephone, and computer skills.
- Must be able to
interact successfully with internal and external customers, presenting a
positive and professional image.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the
ability to manage and respond to multiple priorities and shifting demands
while maintaining the sense of urgency and intensity that the office
- Act in accordance with
Company and Department(s) standards in handling/resolving/ensuring
customer services. Ensure all internal/external customer
concerns/needs are resolved and handled in a timely and effective
- Graduation from an accredited two (2) year college with a major in secretarial science, business administration or related discipline.
- Requirements for education may be substituted for four (4) years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a related field preferably in a healthcare organization.
- Must possess excellent skills in typing (50 wpm accurately.)
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Must be proficient in the operation of computer, calculator, copier and other standard office equipment.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our patients and internal departments.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test. IND123