|Date of Vacancy:
||Open until filled
The Data Analyst supports AllCare Options, LLC by locating specified clinical data for abstraction from various forms of medical records through intensive medical record review. This position works with ACO Participants to abstract clinical information from paper or electronic medical records and populates the Population Health Management tool to support compliance with quality measures.
- Gains clear understanding of criteria for compliance with CMS Accountable Care Organization clinical quality measures.
- Enters patient demographics into appropriate data collection tools.
- Reviews chart for applicable documentation to support quality measures. Gathers data from patient charts and record results via Population Health Management tool.
- Ensures a high degree of accuracy of information entered.
- Works with ACO Participants to set abstraction appointments, pulls charts according to the protocol and arranges for all necessary tools to conduct abstractions.
- Collaborates with the ACO System Analyst to ensure accurate reporting of abstracted information from quality measures.
- Represents AllCare Options’s interest in supporting physicians to improve clinical quality documentation.
- Provides accurate and prompt post-assessment findings to the AllCare Options leadership team.
- Identifies opportunities to assist providers/staff with documentation, work flow and/or process improvements to ensure clinical quality.
- Strictly adheres to confidentiality and established Protected Health Information guidelines.
- Generates and maintains reports for participants as well as assisting in presenting data to participant’s office manager on a routine basis.
- Assists in data exchange between AllCare Options and Participants.
- Attends necessary meetings and workshops as requested.
- Adheres to the safety policies of AllCare Options and MCRHS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience charting in medical records and/or chart abstracting experience,
- HEDIS/GPRO experience strongly desired
- Education and training: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
Apply for this position now