||Patient Services Team Lead
|Date of Vacancy:
||Open until filled
The Patient Services Team Lead must have experience and show expertise in the duties of the Patient Services Representative, Senior Patient Services Representative and Patient Care Advocates in order to assist the Patient Services Regional Managers in creating and maintaining a caring and compassionate impression on all clients of the company.
- Provides friendly, courteous and professional service at all time to all clients and patients.
- Provides guidance to the Patient Services Representatives, Senior Patient Services Representatives and Patient Care Advocates relating to the day-to-day operations and policies and procedures relating to the Patient Services team.
- Assists the Patient Services Regional Manager to ensure that the Patient Service team maintains a friendly, courteous and professional environment for all patients and clients.
- Acts as a communication liaison between the Patient Services Regional Managers and the Patient Services team.
- Works closely with the Charge Nurse to ensure Patient Services’ operations assist with the smooth operations of the site.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a healthcare field, or two years of experience as a Senior Patient Service Representative
- Excellent customer service expertise.
- Ability to perform well in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to function effectively under stressful situations.
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all time.
- Knowledge of electronic patient health system required.
- Knowledge of insurance companies, payers and E&M codes required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is beneficial.
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license for the State of Florida.
**MCR Health Services is
a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required
to submit to a pre-employment drug test. IND123
**PLEASE NOTE** After completing your profile, please click "Save and Continue" then "Apply for this Job"