View All Positions
|Date of Vacancy:||02/20/18|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled|
Provides support for the Health System's clinical informatics management functions through the analysis of clinical, quality, utilization, throughput, and financial data. Responsible for identifying and monitoring ongoing indicators related to clinical care throughout the Health System and identifying areas of opportunity. Provides ongoing management of data collection systems and the development of procedures for monitoring, validating, and reconciling data for accuracy. Creates reports based on analyses of data for dissemination and for making recommendations to improve the quality of patient services and health outcomes.
· Integration of data
· Research data by making use of various statistical techniques
· Develops reports based on Quality Measures to meet federal and state guidelines
· Develops training material and coordinates training schedule with appropriate personnel
· Performs Athena Clinical and non-clinical application end-user training and follow-up
· Will support EHR applications including troubleshooting, analysis, and follow-up
· Handles application issues and projects
· Project Management
· Supports the goals and missions of MCRHS, Inc.
· Adheres to the MCRHS employee handbook and all policies including, but not limited to, safety, confidentiality, cell phone, open door and time clock policies of MCRHS, Inc.
· Performs and embraces other duties as assigned from time to time.
§ Preferred Bachelor's degree in healthcare information technology and a minimum of three to five (3-5) years of related experience
§ Experience working with an FQHC
§ Experience with Athena preferred
§ Background in Project Management, or experience in leading projects
§ Ability to interpret clinical regulatory requirements and accreditation standards and apply to application.
§ Good understanding of health interface standards: HL7/CCDA/FHIR/
§ Proven experience and good understanding of data analytics and policies for value based clinical reporting such as MIPS, MACRA, HEDIS.
§ Good analytical, technical, problem solving skills and technical aptitude.
§ Ability to represent the team in customer and inter-team meetings, present information and provide consultative advice.
§ Ability to effectively facilitate and lead group sessions and translate business terminology into technical terms.
§ Ability to create functional specifications.
§ Ability to obtain and exchange information
§ Excellent problem-solving, analytical and time management skills.
§ Sound understanding of Information Technology in a Health care setting and its application to achieve business objectives is preferred.
§ Evidence of strong interpersonal and communication skills for working with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
Apply for this position now