View All Positions
|Position:||Patient Care Coordinator - Hospital Transitions|
|Date of Vacancy:||07/23/18|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled|
Do you want to guide our patients as they leave the hospital so they can get the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like to utilize your nursing degree beyond bedside care? Would you like to only work Monday thru Friday (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly - they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
• Assess our hospitalized patients and help them manage their healthcare barriers and discharge planning needs
• Act as a healthcare navigator for our patients and their support systems
• Collaborate with the patient and their care team in assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the patient’s discharge and care plan
• Licensed RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing
• Minimum of five (5) years’ clinical experience working in both an inpatient and ambulatory care setting
• Minimum four (4) years’ experience in care coordination, case management, or related area
• Valid Florida Drivers’ License in good standing
• Chronic Care Management and/or complex patient discharge planning experience preferred
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Ability to motivate patients and their families to participate in their care and care plan(s)
• Tech savviness and experience using EHR software (Athena EHR experience a plus)
• Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
• Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
• A positive can-do attitude
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
• Case Management certification (or related) a plus
**There are two shifts for this position: Tuesday - Saturday / Sunday - Thursday**
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
**PLEASE NOTE** After completing your profile, please click "Save and Continue" then "Apply for this Job"