||Healthy Start Patient Care Coordinator
|Date of Vacancy:
Responsible for direct provision of care coordination, with a goal of improving pregnancy, health, and developmental outcomes through care coordination services that empower patients and families through effective care planning and service provision. Maintains case load, quality of documentation, and adherence to grant requirements.
- Coordinators should meet one or more of following educational requirements:
- Minimum of four-year college degree in one of the following areas:
- Social Sciences
- A health related field such as nursing, health education, health planning, or health care administration
- Social Work
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse with three years of public health/community development experience or licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse with four years of public health/maternal child health experience
- Two years of college with three years of public health/community development experience
- Excellent written and oral skills; bilingual preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Must demonstrate experience and ability to work independently.
- Must be flexible and able to function effectively under stressful and changeable situations.
- Must be able to enter data into a computerized database.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Florida State driverís license.
- Must have proof of vehicle insurance if position requires driving.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Apply for this position now