||Patient Services Representative
|Date of Vacancy:
||Open until filled
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for friendly, courteous, professional and informative customer service to the company’s patients seeking to schedule appointments, requiring referrals or needing other information or service. The Patient Services Representative provides a caring and compassionate impression on all clients of the company.
- Provides friendly, courteous and professional service at all time to all clients and patients
- Works primarily over the telephone and has an excellent understanding of telephone usage and the operation of the telephone system
- Answers in-coming telephone calls within three (3) rings and accurately directs and/or assists the caller
- Forwards calls accurately to the correct person or extension and ensures that someone is answering on the extension before passing the caller
- Demonstrates competency and proficiency with the electronic medical patient information system
- Calls patients to schedule advanced and same day appointments and accurately enters new or follow-up information into the electronic medical patient information system
- Maintains and updates any patient or telephone logs that may be requested
- Explains services and operating hours; knowledgeable about services offered
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum of six months of customer service experience in a high volume impact environment, preferably in a healthcare field.
- Excellent customer service expertise.
- Ability to perform well in a high-volume environment.
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all time.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is beneficial.
- Must possess a current valid drivers license for the State of Florida.
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test. IND123
**PLEASE NOTE** After completing your profile, please click "Save and Continue" then "Apply for this Job"