View All Positions
|Position:||Electronic Health Records Trainer|
|Date of Vacancy:||06/01/18|
|Closing Date:||Until filled|
The Electronic Health Records Trainer is responsible for the daily tasks assigned in relations to the operations related to the Electronic Health Record. This person will be accountable for training end users as assigned. This person interacts with other members of the EHR team and other departments to ensure the training needs are met.
• Performs EHR non-clinical application and end user training
• Develops training material and coordinates training schedule with appropriate personnel
• Serves as a resource person for EHR specific non-clinical requirements used to develop reports used for auditing, clinic education, etc.
• Handles application issues and projects
• Assists in performance of system pre-load
• Supports the goals and mission of MCRHS, Inc.
• Adheres to the safety policy of MCRHS, Inc.
• Performs and embraces other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of 2 yrs. of experience as an EHR end-user. Training and support experience preferred.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and time management skills.
• Sound understanding of Information Technology in a Health care setting and its application to achieve business objectives is preferred.
• Evidence of strong interpersonal and communication skills for working with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent computer skills are required.
• Ability to maintain accuracy
**PLEASE NOTE** After completing your profile, please click "Save and Continue" then "Apply for this Job"