||LPN Staff Nurse (No Weekends!)
|Date of Vacancy:
||Open until filled
These individuals are responsible for providing quality health care to patients while following the direction of senior licensed nurses and medical providers. They assist in the maintenance of an environment conducive to the health, training, and well-being of peers and patients.
- Responsible for providing vital signs, interviewing the patient/family, and charting.
- Collaborates with health care providers in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the needs of the patients and peers
- Maintains positive effective communication with providers, supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
- Oversees the patient triage process by Certified Nursing Assistants/Phlebotomist and medical Assistants.
- Ensures Provider’s orders are directed to the various appropriate departments
- Knowledgeable / Assist providers as requested with exams, procedures, removal of sutures, etc.
- Completes authorizations and referrals for patients in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable in walk-in triage and interventions regarding patients age under the leadership of the Charge Nurse
- Licensed LPN/ RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in professional nursing experience
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of leadership principles and practices, including: Nursing operations, patient flow, human resources management, asset management, inform, regulatory compliance, customer service, and evidence-based patient care.
- Current CPR certification
- Florida State driver’s license
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test. IND123
**PLEASE NOTE** After completing your profile, please click "Save and Continue" then "Apply for this Job"