View All Positions
|Position:||Patient Care Coordinator - Ambulatory|
|Date of Vacancy:||07/23/18|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled|
Do you want to guide our patients so they can get the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like to only work Monday thru Friday (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly - they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
• Identify and assess our patients with chronic diseases and help them manage their health barriers
• Act as a healthcare navigator for our patients and their support systems
• Collaborate with the patient and their care team in assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the patient’s care plan
• Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university/college required (e.g. Public Health, Behavioral Science, or related degree)
• Valid Florida Drivers’ License in good standing
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in both an inpatient and ambulatory care setting
• Chronic Care Management and/or patient care planning experience preferred
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidences
• Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
• Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
• A positive can-do attitude
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
• Case Management certification (or related) a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
**PLEASE NOTE** After completing your profile, please click "Save and Continue" then "Apply for this Job"