View All Positions
|Position:||Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Independent Contractor|
|Date of Vacancy:||12/25/16|
|Closing Date:||OPEN UNTIL FILLED|
|Under indirect supervision, the LCSW would provide a range of psychosocial and counseling therapies (individually or in group sessions), crisis intervention and documentation requirement services. Individual, family and group therapy experience needed for our Bradenton offices. The settings would be in the office or in a school environment. Responsibilities include the ability to assess problems and determine appropriate types and methods of treatment and the ability to implement intervention methodologies. have experience working with children. Bilingual (Eng/Sp) extremely helpful.|
* Florida Professional License as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
* Teaching experience preferred.
* Knowledgeable in addictions and/or DOT training.
* Requires familiarity with and sensitivity to Hispanic culture, family customs and child rearing practices.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish beneficial.
* Familiarity with multicultural groups, previous work experience in a multicultural setting desired.
Apply for this position now